Fire emblem engages DLC wave 3 is now available and here are all the patch notes that we know.
A new update is now live in Fire emblem engage. Thanks to the update now this Nintendo switch game has been upgraded to version 1.3.0. Fire emblem engages version 1.8.0 was released on March 7th, 2023.
Wave 3 is an important update for many players as it has some Familiar characters from past events on the CVS now Chrom and Robin’s Emblem of bonds and Veronica’s Emblem of Heroes. You can find all the patch notes from Nintendo’s official website here.
All the updates of version 1.3.0 in Fire Emblem Engage DLC
Here is a list of all updates of Version 1.3.0 in Fire Emblem Engage DLC.
- It is compatible with wave 3 of the expansion pass
- From chapter 7 onward you can exchange items as well on the Somniel. In order to do so you have to talk to the proprietor of the armory. With this update, you can inherit skills in the arena as well.
- All the issues and glitches have been fixed for a smooth gaming experience.
- Overall Fire Emblem Engage expansion pass will feature 4 waves of content. No release date for the final wave has been announced yet but it will be released before the end of 2023 for sure.
So you can expect the game’s new update to be released anytime soon unexpectedly on delete all with an announcement prior to a month. Other than that players can also expect a new storyline, new locations, new maps, new characters Scoma, and new class types. If you haven’t purchased the expansion pass as of now you can purchase it from the Nintendo switch E-shop for USD 29.99.
Chrom, Robin, and Veronica are three more Emblem heroes included in the upcoming DLC, which will be released in North America and Europe the following week. After progressing to a certain point in the game, players who had purchased the $29.99 expansion pass will receive the third wave.
Fire Emblem Engage was released in January and got a very positive response from the fans. It was warmly welcomed by all the significant gamers in the community. The Fire Emblem franchise has now become one of the most popular games on the Nintendo switch despite the fact that the series remained exclusive to Japan in its initial years of launch. However, things took a turn in 2005 and now it is one of the most favorite and popular games on Nintendo switch.
This is all there is to know about fire and blend engage DLC wave 3 patch notes. We will keep you updated about the release date and other updates that will come around eventually before the official release of the game.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
- All Master Override Locations in Dead Cells Space Remake
- Genshin Impact Tier List – Best Characters
- Who is Shaka in One Piece? Everything We Know So Far
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates